Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yeah! Time to go home.

What a waste of time, The physio merely tested my ability on the stairs and measured the degree of my bend and then said I can go home todqy. I stayed for the extra day of physio but could have probably gone home yesterday as there was no actual excersize period today.

So I had my last hospital lunch and am waiting for Chris to pick me up.

I can't wait to see our newly renovated livingroom and diningroom, snuggle up with the doogies and relax in my own surroundings. No more schlepping down town for Chris.

Hopefully on Monday the St.John's Rehab will call to book my appt. and the recovery will begin. I can't wait.

Until tonight.

Marilyn

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You're released!!! You made it through the worst part and the cottage and dogs are here waiting for you!

See you soon!!!

xox

Anonymous said...

Dear Marilyn,

It's glad to know everything goes well. I'm sure we will see you very soon!

Take Care :)

Love,
Sonia