Friday, May 30, 2008

Feeling much better - Yeah!

It is Friday night and I am feeling so much better. It took me about 5 hours to recuperate after physio today, but now I am washed, changed and ready for bed and feeling so much better. Thanks to Debbie's blankets and socks, I was able to ride over the awful feelings of cold and soar feet and legs. The cozy socks were a big help and the fleece blanket kept me feeling as well as could be expected.

I got two cards from Yvette today and one from Sheila and Arnie and a lovely phone call from Rozzie in New York and a call from my dear friends Lydia and Glenda today. Thanks so much for all of the kind thoughts. They are really helping me over the tough times.

So now that I know I am allergic to excersize I will not be so afraid to take pain killers.


Hopefully I will sleep past 3;30 p.m.

Until tomorrow.

Marilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the cards arrived....Bruce just put all the pictures from the reunion on my computer.Some of them are great...As soon as I learn how to send them I will. In the meantime keep up all your physio and I'll call you at home on Sunday...Love you Yvette