Friday, June 13, 2008

A lovely day!

Today I had a lovely day. I spent the morning on my own doing excersize, chatting with Natasha at the daycare getting caught up and helping her out with some enrollment planning, sat on the deck and read and had lunch, had a nap and woke up to Jess who came to mamasit until Chris returns tomorrow.

Jess and I spent some quality time together chatting and then while I did my second round of excersize she did some much needed house cleaning and then we went out to the Promenade for Thai Express which I had a craving for. We met Carina and Rick and enjoyed a casual supper. Jess and I then went off to Loblaws to pick up a few groceries. This was my first time in a grocery store in three weeks. I feel like I am walking quite well at home, but when I am out in the public I envy people who take their mobility for granted as each step presents a challenge.

We got home and enjoyed some cherries and cupcakes and 100 cal. May Wests which Jess discovered and then Jess got busy posting some photos and a video of my progress. I hope you enjoy them.

We are now getting ready for bed.

Until tomorrow.

Marilyn

No comments: