Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday, June 13,2008

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about posting the heading and omitting the content. Here it is.

Friday was another lovely day. Jess made banana, strawberry smoothies for breakfast after which I did my excersize and Jess swept the deck of all the twirlies whcih fell from the trees. Jess went off to the gym while I waited for a repair man to come. By the time Jess got back we were ready for lunch and off to the hairdresser. Chris returned home shortly after we did and I did my second set of excersizes and got ready to meet Lynda and Nathan for dinner and a movie. Sitting in the movie was long and my legs became very stiff. I guess I have to remember to get up once every hour to walk around a bit. I actually got a third set of excersizes in when we returned and felt quite accomplished.

Now it is probably time to cut back on the narcotics to see how I can manage. This morning I took only one tramacet and one hydoromorphone but now I am putting ice on my knees in preparation for excersize and I took a second tramacet because I can feel the stiffness in my knees and I know it will be difficult to do the excersizes. I will try to eliminate the hydormorphone at noon and see howI feel.

Until later today.

Marilyn

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck with the lower dose of pain meds!!! Knock 'em dead!